Return Policy | AfriPass™ Global MarketPlace
AfriPass™ offers a 7 day return window for items that meet the requirements for return globally. Please contact us via any of our official contact channels – email/live-chat within seven days of delivery and we will ensure you get resolution – normally our sellers have to accept and receive items in good condition as delivered by our logistics team globally and unopened before any refunds can be approved.
STEP 1: Send a Complaint
Also include pictures of the product that was delivered to our support team via our 24/7 live-chat button as a means of evidence and include your AfriPass™ Global MarketPlace order number alongside.
STEP 2: Return after Authorization
Once your claim is validated, we will provide information on the most suitable means of getting the item from you.
STEP 3: Track Return Status
We will send you a return waybill number via any of our trackable logistic partners, this will enable you to track the status of your return to the seller.
STEP 4: Get Resolution
Once the item has been received by the seller and validated, we will ensure you get a resolution (A replacement, exchange or full refund)if its unopened in the event of food or grocery products sold by vendors on our platform.
What if I complain after the 7 days return timeframe has elapsed?
For product complaints outside 7 days in relation to defective items, you may:
- Visit an authorized service centre to obtain warranty. if the service centre is not in your location, you may choose to contact AfriPass™ Global MarketPlace
- Contact the seller of the product who will be in a better position to provide a resolution
- Contact us so we can assist in getting a resolution from the seller.
Please Note: You will be responsible for the shipping cost and cost of repair (where the defect is not covered by the manufacturer’s warranty) unless seller agrees to foot this bill where they can arrange with a trackable delivery partner.
AfriPass™ Global MarketPlace will not replace or issue refund for items that fall into this category.
For items on AfriPass.net (food or groceries orders) you can return only on delivery and if its unopened – if its opened – it cannot be returned.
Do I return to AfriPass™ or directly to the seller?
You will either be asked to return to an AfriPass™ drop off location close to your address or directly to the seller depending on the mode of shipment initially asked unless the seller agrees to foot the cost; AfriPass™ or the seller may decide to pickup item directly from seller (subject to acceptance by seller).
How do I track my returned product?
You can track the status of your returned product by using the return waybill number provided to you at the assigned AfriPass™ logistic delivery centre.
Items not eligible for Returns
- Products that have been altered from their original or opened by unauthorized personnel without permission.
- Product with tampered or missing serial Universal Product Code numbers (UPC).
- Perishable goods like food products cannot be returned except a valid reason is raised at the point of delivery with affirmation from the dispatcher or in the event of a wrong item delivery and item must not have been opened or contents altered.
- Products damaged due to misuse.
- Products in beauty, health and personal care category.
- Jewelry, innerwear, bed sheets, lingerie and socks.